I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday season and enjoyed it. The New Year has just started, and I would like to share some information about an importance of skin care especially in the hard season for the skin: winter. There are necessary skin care measures we should consider dealing with cold temperatures and harsh winter conditions, which include detailed home skin care routine and professional skin care treatments. Let me explain an importance of the facial skin care treatments.
- WHAT IS A FACIAL?
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF FACIAL?
- WHAT KINDS OF FACIALS ARE AVAILABLE?
- Deep Cleansing Facials: which target deep skin cleansing, exfoliation and extractions.
- Facial Massage: introduce deep massage technics for detox, lymphatic drainage, relaxation, lifting and sculpting the face.
- Natural and Chemical Peels: use the natural enzymes and acids, and chemical exfoliants to resurface the skin.
- Hydrafacial: involves a device to pull and infuse the ingredients and serums into the skin.
- Anti-Aging Facials: target aging problems, wrinkles, aging spots, loss of collagen, saggy skin, etc.
- Laser Facials: resurfacing the skin and targeting redness, lifeless complexion, and sebum congestion.
- HOW DO YOU CARE OF YOUR SKIN BEFORE AND AFTER THE TREATMENT?
- HOW LONG DO RESULTS LAST?