During the winter season, cold weather and low temperatures are very tough on your skin and derive a lot of moisture away from it. The strong winter winds and indoor heat make the problem even worse and can lead to cracked and even bleeding skin. Especially, that might affect eczema and psoriasis skin conditions with frequent flare-ups and strong irritation. To help your skin to feel comfortable, stay healthy, and reduce chapping and redness, here are some helpful tips of winter skincare routine:
1. Avoid long and hot showers.
While a hot bath or shower can feel great in the winter, it can strip your skin of important oils. When possible, use warm or lukewarm water instead, including when you wash your face or hands.
2. Reconsider your cleansers.
It’s important to start your skincare routine off with a creamy or oil based (not foaming) cleanser. Elina Organics, for example, Botanical Cleanser or Makeup Removing Oil Cleanser provide your skin with extra protective lipids. Just remember to switch back to your lighter cleanser once the weather begins to warm up to prevent clogged pores and breakouts.
3. Use a richer moisturizer more often.
If you have oily skin and your daily sunscreen usually provides enough hydration, add extra moisture into your skincare routine with a hydrating serum or lotion. If your skin is dry year-round, switch to a more intense and rich cream for cooler weather.
4. Prepare your skin for outdoor activities.
You wouldn’t hit the beach without taking sun-protection precautions, and the same goes for the slopes r any other winter activities, especially since snow reflects sunlight and higher altitudes translate to more UV exposure. To shield your skin from the elements, apply a moisturizer with rich nourishing ingredients before your sunscreen to give your skin hydration and protection. I recommend ether Elina Organics Dry Complexion or Elite Formula moisturizers mixed with Skin Renewing Oil Blend for extra emollient effect. On the other side, Mermaid Elixir will help to keep the right level of hydration preventing from the skin moisture loss. Apply Sun-Shelter Moisturizer after or mix all together for more better coverage. And don’t forget the lip balm with SPF because this is delicate skin more vulnerable to cold and UV rays. Reapplying regularly is key for keeping lips smooth and soft.
5. Use a Humidifier.
Cold weather outside means artificial heat inside, which draws moisture out of your skin. Setting up a humidifier in your bedroom, office space or anywhere else you spend your time can reduce dryness and help your skin hold on to moisture.
6. Listen to your skin.
A change in climate can lead to a change in skin type. Depending on where you live (or travel) you may be “oily” in the summer and “dry” during the winter (or “oily” in Miami and “dry” in Arizona) due to the state of your skin’s barrier and might be effected with environmental factors. Any time your skin type changes, it is necessary to adjust your skincare regimen accordingly.
7. Know when to call on an expert.
Seeing skin care specialists even once is a good investment. They can analyze your skin type, troubleshoot your current skin care regimen, and give you advice on the skin care products you should be using. They can also suggest medicinal ways to address specific skin concerns when over-the-counter products aren’t working.
10% off– Winter Skin Hydrating Facial (Regular-$140) to address winter damaged skin and restore its’ functions.
10% off– Eyes and Cracked Lips Rejuvenating treatments (regular-$60- 45 minutes). Refresh eye and cracked lips skin taking away dead cells, restoring collagen grow, and nourishing delicate eye and lip skin.
$150– for a full facial treatment (regular for 1 hour-$180 and for 90 minutes-$200) Winter season is a perfect time for micro-needling, which helps to refresh and renew your old skin layers with more collagen stimulation, targeting deep wrinkles and lines, firming and toning your saggy skin areas, healing your acne/pimples scars, and helping to brighten minor/major pigmentation.
10% off– Elina Organics Skin Care Products including new products designed for the winter season: Makeup Removing Oil Cleanser, Skin Renewing Oil Blend and Leave On Under Eye Recovering Mask.
15% off– Elina Organics Body Products and Men’s Product Line.
To schedule your appointment or for more information about services and products call/text Irina to: 206-383-4243 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is online booking available for your convenience at: www.irinaskincare.com
Have a pleasant season!
As the Holiday Season is not so far away Irina Organic Skin Care offers Holiday Specials to accommodate your busy schedule and hectic holiday time.
- Quick Fix Facial – $50– 30 minutes treatment to refresh and nourish includes cleansing, quick exfoliation, and mask.
- Bio-light therapy- $55– 30 minutes- includes cleansing, penetration mask ingredients and bio-light therapy over mask. That treatment with RED LIGHT benefits dull and mature skin; BLUE- oily, acne and rosacea skin; GREEN- brighten pigmentation.
- Oxygen Mini Facial- $70– 30 minutes include cleansing, quick exfoliation, and oxygen penetration of serum and mask ingredients. Wonderful quick treatment for any type of skin to get glowing plumbed and brightened skin appearance.
- RF-Radio Frequency Lift- $70– 30 minutes include cleansing, quick exfoliation and penetration of the serum and mask ingredients with Radio Frequency Lift. This is a great treatment for deep wrinkles and saggy skin to boost collagen grow and firm the skin. You can add ether Oxygen or RF or Bio-light treatments only for $20 to other facials.
- Express Facial-$65– 45 minutes include cleansing, exfoliation, quick relaxing massage, and nourishing mask.
- Eye and Lip Rejuvenating treatments- $60– 45 minutes. Refresh eye and lip area taking away dead cells, restoring collagen grow, and nourishing delicate eye and lip skin.
- Neck and Decollete’- $70– 45 min. Includes cleansing, exfoliation, massage, and penetration of the serums and mask ingredients with ultrasound. Might be added to any facial for only $20.
- 10% off- 1 Hour Holistic European Facial (regular price -$90) includes deep pore cleansing, exfoliation, penetration of serums with an ultrasonic spatula, relaxing soothing massage and nourishing mask.
- 15% off – Any 75 and 90 minutes facial treatments
- $150- Microneedling Treatment– 90 minutes (regular $200) helps to restore deep scars and wrinkles, activate collagen, lighten pigmentation, minimize pores, and brighten the skin complexion.10% off entire Elina Organic Skin Care Product Line and Siberian Health Skin Care Products and Supplements.Get an additional 5% off with a purchase of 3 products or more.Gift Certificates are available as a perfect holiday gift of organic services or products.
- 10% off- Deep Hydrating Facial for Dry Dehydrated and Sun-Damaged Skin (regular-$125). This treatment is great for any type of the skin even oily one to restore, balance and deeply hydrate after summer skin.
- Add acid peel or microdermabrasion for only $20.
- 10% off -Microdermabrasion Treatment, full facial service (regular-$125). Send your thick dead skin layers with gentle microdermabrasion for more fresh, smooth and vibrant skin complexion.
- 10% off Dry and Cracked Lips Reguvenating Treatment (regular-$60). This treatment restores tired and cracked lips skin and helps to rejuvenate its delicate skin.
- Add it for only $20 to any facial or other service.
- $150 – Microneedling Treatment –(regular -$180) This treatment helps with deep wrinkles, deep scaring, pigmentation, collagen restoring, lifting of the saggy skin, overall skin rejuvenation and brightening of its tone.
- $130- Infrared Body Wrap (regular $150) and $100 – RF Cellulite Reduction Treatments (regular-$120)
- 10%- Elina Organics Entire Skin Care Collection.
- For Super Sensitive and Reactive Skin: the are Enzyme Peel mask recommended like: Pineapple, Strawberry, Apple Cider Vinegar and light Fulvic Acid, Fruit Acid Peels or Malic Acid Peel recommended with gentle exfoliation effect.
- For Inflamed, Oily, Acne Skin or Rosacea Type Skin there are Salicylic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Mandelic Acid recommended to improve skin disorders and improve skin’s health.
- For Hyperpigmentation and Sun-Damaged Skin there are Tranexamic Acid, Succinic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Kojic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Mandelic Acid recommended helping with stabilizing the melanin production in the skin and keep it in balance.
- For Dry, Dehydrated, Dull and Aging Skin there are Succinic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Fulvic Acid, Fruit Peel Acid, Malic Acid recommended to promote fast cell turnover, activate collagen grow, and improve the bright healthy appearance of the skin.
- Azelaic acid is primarily used to treat rosacea as it has incredible anti-inflammatory powers, but it is also known to ease acne-prone skin. The antibacterial qualities help to prevent clogged pores by killing any bacteria to reduce white and blackheads. It inhibits the skin’s excess production of melanin.” It is a dicarboxylic acid that is naturally derived from grains, including wheat and barley.
- Tranexamic acid is an amino acid that functions as a skin-conditioning agent and astringent. Research has shown that amounts of 3% can work as well as gold standard skin-lightening ingredient hydroquinone for discolorations.
- Succinic Acid, derived from Amber combined with the widely used benefits of the humectant Hyaluronic Acid form
s an amazing treatment for the skin that leaves the skin plump, hydrated, glowing and restored to its former youthful healthy state.
- Ascorbic acid is the antioxidant properties of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and its role in collagen synthesis make vitamin C a vital molecule for skin health. Dietary and topical ascorbic acid have beneficial effects on skin cells, and some studies have shown that vitamin C may help prevent and treat ultraviolet (UV)-induced photodamage.
- Kojic Acid– Besides freckles and melasma there are many types of pigmentation problems that may be treated with kojic acid, because it stops the production of pigment. Kojic acid attacks the root of the pigmentation source by inhibiting the production of melanin. More specifically, kojic acid counters the antioxidant properties of the enzyme tyrosinase, which reacts with an amino acid called tyrosine to produce melanin. By stopping the production of melanin, kojic acid can reverse excessive darkening of the skin.
- Salicylic Acid benefits: This is topical aspirin effect for the skin health:1. Exfoliates Skin it dissolves dead cells and flaky skin. 2. Fights Acne 3. Fades Acne Scars & Blemishes If you have a lot of acne scars, blemishes, dark spots and black marks on your skin 4. Opens Clogged Pores 5. Reduces Oily Skin 6. Shrinks Large Pores 7. Promotes Anti-Aging increasing cell turnover 8. Reduces Skin Inflammations 9. Loosens Blackheads 10. Dissolves Warts
- Mandelic acid is an increasingly popular alpha hydroxy acid derived from the hydrolysis of an extract of bitter almonds. It has been studied extensively for its uses in treating common skin problems such as photo-aging, irregular pigmentation, and acne.
- Fulvic Acid- It also isn’t an alpha hydroxy acid or a beta hydroxy acid. Its chemical makeup is different because it’s responsible for delivering vital nutrients, trace minerals and vitamins to the cells. … Fulvic acid acts as a potent ingredient for anti-aging benefits, too.
- Malic Acid- Alpha hydroxy acids like malic acid are frequent ingredients advertised on the labels of a variety of skincare products, treating everything from acne to psoriasis to dry skin., Malic acid can work as an exfoliant, helping to rid the skin of dead skin cells.
Enjoy Warm and Spicy Autumn Punch for warming up in the cold season and for gentle detox!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Stud the whole oranges with cloves, and bake for 30 minutes.
- In a large saucepan, combine the apple juice and cinnamon stick. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium, and simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in the nutmeg, honey, lemon juice, and pineapple juice.
- Serve hot in a punch bowl with the 2 clove-studded baked oranges floating on top.
Mother's Day Specials
Happy Mother's Day Everyone!
10% off treatments using acid peels
European Facial, Rejuvenating Facial, Corrective Herbal Treatments, Teens Facial
10% off Deep Hydrating treatments
Deep Hydrating Facial- (regular-$125)
Triple Collagen Facial- (regular-$125)
3 Peptide Facial-(regular-$135)
There are 3 New Men Products available for purchase
Activated Charcoal Face Wash, Shielding Shave Butter, and Probiotic After Shave.
Enjoy 10% off of the entire line of Elina Organics products.
Gift Certificates are available for your family members and friends.
Probiotics are friendly bacteria which help to balance our health. These good microbes improve your immune system, digestion and are great for your overall well-being. Some of you are probably using probiotics in your daily life in the form of yogurt, kefir, kombucha, or supplements.
Did you know probiotics has become the latest craze for skin care and beauty? Some mainstream skin care manufacturers have been introducing probiotics into their commercial products. Here, at Elina Organics we have been using Probiotics masks and peels for 20 years. Probiotics are effective for all types of complexions including acne, rosacea, or dryness. They will also enhance anti-aging and improve skin clarity. We are so happy to finally witness this probiotic movement in the beauty industry.
Today, Irina Organic Skin Care offers you specialty probiotic facial with our unique blends of this magnificent friendly bacteria which will help you say goodbye to acne, wrinkles, pigment spots and rosacea.
10% off ~ Probiotic Organic Facial (regular ~ $130)
Probiotics are effective for all types of complexions including acne, rosacea, or dryness. They will also enhance anti-aging and improve skin clarity.
10% off - Summer Super Facial (regular ~ $135)
An ideal, effective and beneficial combination of the 3 Peptides Infusion, Oxygen Treatment, RF Firming and Lifting, and Bio-Light Therapy helps to keep your skin firm, restored, rejuvenated, bright, and ready for the summer glow.
Radio Frequency Face Lift ~ $69
30 minutes RF lifting and firming of the saggy and loose skin treatment only + firming peptide mask.
$99 special- 1hour Body Contouring Fat Burning & Cellulite Reduction Treatment (regular $120)
Enjoy 10% off of the entire line of Elina Organics products.
Gift Certificates are available for your family members and friends.
15% off Facial - Father’s Day Special
Mother's Day Specials
Happy Mother's Day Everyone!
- 25% off Facial for your mom with a purchase of one full service or gift certificate for the service or product (Mother-Daughter Special for the same priced treatments of your choice: Holistic European Facial, Rejuvenating Treatments, Anti-aging Treatments):
- 10% off Spring Super Facial: Combination of the benefits of 3 Peptides Infusion, Oxygen Treatment, RF Firming and Lifting, and Bio-Light Therapy (regular $135). You will see amazing results of rejuvenating, skin restoring, brightening of the skin tone, smooth skin texture, and firming even with one treatment.
- Enjoy 10% off of the entire line of Elina Organics products.
- $99 special– 1hour Body Contouring Fat Burning & Cellulite Reduction Treatment (regular $120)
- $49 special– 30 minutes Sliming or RF Face Lifting (regular $60)
- For more information about services, products or specials contact Irina: 206-383-4243/text
- Rejuvenating Kit – Dry to Normal Skin
- Skin Rescue Kit – Oily to Normal Skin
Herbal Cleanser, Rescue Bio Sanitizing Mist, Vitamin C Elixir, Oil Control Formula, Healing Formula, Sea Buckthorn Healing Lotion
- Gemstone Kit – Works for all skin types!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your families! Wishing you health, wellbeing and prosperous coming year!
This Winter Season Irina Organic Skin Care offers you Specials for deep restoring of the dry dehydrated skin and anti-aging focus.
- $69-30 minutes RF lifting treatment (only lifting)
- $109 – Radiofrequency Face Lift Facial or 1 Hour Body Slimming -special price (regular price- $125)
- 10 % off – Mermaid Face Lift Treatment with Cryotherapy, Crushed Sea Pearls and Natural Peptides- (regular-$135)
- 10% off- Deep Hydration Facial with Micro-needling – (regular-$125)
- Add Bio- Light Therapy- for the price of any full facial
- 10% Elina Organics Skin Care Product
- Get 15% off your own treatment with purchase of Gift Certificate, which are available for treatments or products as a perfect gift for your family members and friends.
All Irina Organic Skin Care specials and other services start in January of 2017.
***** I WILL STAY IN MY OFFICE ROOM # 2, SUITE 100 and NOT MOVING PRESENTLY. *****
For any questions regarding winter specials, other services or products call/text Irina at: 206-383-4243 or e-mail to: email@example.com.
Also, there is new booking system available for your convenience on my website: www. irinaskincare.com
Wishing you Happy Holidays and
Looking forward to seeing you in 2017,
Licensed Holistic Aesthetician
Autumn Season Specials
10% off ~ Hydro-Microdermabrasion Facial (regular ~ $120)
Hydro-Microdermabrasion uses vacuum suction mode controlled by intelligent process, through the combination of products and equipment to improve skin texture. It uses specifically designed hydro spa head which gently exfoliate the skin using a derma planing motion. The spiral tips allow the SKIN SERUMS longer duration on the skin, whilst the spiral edges are designed to push the serums deeper into the skin – producing a plumped up effect! Hydro-
Microdermabrasion resurfacing treatment thoroughly enhances the skin using vortex technology to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate simultaneously. It merges soothing and invigorating spa therapies with advanced medical technology to achieve instant lasting results.The procedure is smoothing, moisturizing, non-irritating, and immediately effective. Hydro-Microdermabrasion combining powerful exfoliation, cleansing, hydrating and skin resurfacing that leave the skin hydrated, looking brighter, smoother and rejuvenated. Immediately following treatment, the skin feels smooth and refreshed with increased blood flow to the surface. This increased circulation encourages new collagen formation, and firmer, more youthful-looking skin.
New Double Chin Reduction Treatment: 10% off (regular ~ $115)
Combined Treatment with Hydra Facial for the neck and Lymph Drainage.
3 Treatments Package is recommended for optimal result- save up to 15% off on the package.
This combination of the two different technologies gives the best result to release lymph notes, rehydrate delicate neck skin and firm the saggy skin with toning the neck muscles and lift them. The treatment includes deep pore cleansing, detox, gentle exfoliation, lymphatic drainage massage, enriched application of serums with hydra jet spray and oxygen, manual soothing massage, and nourishing hydrating mask.
Vacuum Therapy for Face, Breast and Body ~ 30 minutes- $50: 1 hour ~ $99
The specially designed vacuum pump can quickly improve size and shape or breast, without any aching and health threat, it does not involve silicon injection or pushing and filling bra, it would make you have natural and pretty breast according to physiological period.
This treatment helps with:
Different skin care benefits of the treatment:
Bio-Light Therapy- 10% off treatments (regular $120)
10% off ~ Spring Hydrating Facial (regular ~ $120)
For those who want to rejuvenate their skin but would like to do it in a more natural, holistic approach, facial vitamin non-invasive mesotherapy infusion is their answer. The cocktail of ant-aging vitamins A, B, C, and E, anti-oxidants, hyaluronic acid, alpha lipoic acid, which is infused with oxygen and mesotherapy equipment, will help to reduce the skin’s inflammation and help cleanse it. Also, this therapy gives the skin brighter tone and a glowing appearance. Vitamin C additionally helps to activate the skin’s collagen, tightens the skin, and boosts its immunity. Great for fine lines and deep wrinkles. The outcomes are instantly noticeable with achieving astonishing results.
10% off ~ Triple Collagen Infusion Facial (regular ~ $120)
This collagen therapy not only gives a beautiful, glowing, and youthful appearance of the skin but is beneficial in many ways. It slows down the collagen depletion, increases the skin’s elasticity, lightens the skin’s complexion, stimulates the cells making the skin firm, prevents premature aging, wrinkles, etc. The service includes herbal steam, vacuuming, deep exfoliation of dead cells, extractions (optional), soothing and relaxing massage with essence oils and jade gemstones, and necessary moisturizing according to skin’s type. A wonderful trio of collagen products: Aronia Berry Collagen Mask, Marine Collagen Mask, Aloe Vera Collagen Mask, infused with advanced equipment, will deliver onto the skin necessary collagen food in order to activate skin’s own collagen production.