Solutions Which Help to Care for Hyper Pigmentation
Hyper pigmentation now days is a very big concern for a lot of people, who are having blotchy dark spots and uneven skin tone. Why hyper pigmentation happens? The nature of hyper pigmentation is a massive overproduction of melanin, the color of the skin, when the body works to protect itself from the harmful ultraviolet sun rays (UV). The skin pigment cells come to the skin’s surface in order to put up a protective shield, which looks like patches of pigment spots. So, the sun exposure stimulates the hyperpiguentaion and is the most common reason of hyper pigmentation issues.To that we can add also other issues like: hormones, skin injuries, inflammation, etc., which are the other reasons of hyper pigmentation.
How to Care for Hyper Pigmentation
Depending on the cause of the hyper pigmentation, there is a carefully planed skin care program of topical treatments and person’s lifestyle changes have to be done, which require person’s full commitment in order to have success.
- Avoid Sun Exposure between 10am and 2pm, when the sun is the its fullest aggressive heating stage. The clients have to ware a hat, protective SPF clothing, and sunscreen.
- Incorrect skin care products, very aggressive treatments, or picking up pimples might cause inflammation of the skin. Avoid this situations…
- Use higher spectrum of sunscreen, no less than 30 SPF. Sunscreen might be as a part of moisturizer or BB cream.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids(AHAs), lactic, magic, mandelic and others, help to lighten the skin tone and exfoliate gently the upper layer of the dead cells together with pigmentation cells. That helps to promote the turnover of the healthier skin cells and brighter skin appearance.
- Hydroquinone, a melanin suppressant, helps to reduce pigmentation, it might be recommended to be taken at night.