As the new year took place all of us are ready for a new fresh start. I am very excited to announce that Elina Organics product company also starting a new year releasing two new products , which will be available in the month of February:
1. Retinol based Serum with Vitamin A – Super anti-aging product with acne fighting effect.
Vitamin A benefits:
- Retinol stimulates production of new skin cells. Without it, skin can become overly dry. It also improves the skin tone by producing new blood vessels.
- Brightens dull skin by exfoliating at a cellular level, which results in brighter and smoother new skin.
- Studies reported in Toxicological Research also indicate that retinol is effective at stimulating collagen production and reducing wrinkles and fine lines when used topically.
- Regulates oily skin and minimizes breakouts, combating acne by sloughing away dead skin cells (helps prevent clogged pores and inflammation)
- Fades dark age spots, sun spots and hyperpigmentation and even out complexion over time, which can help your skin look more youthful.
- Retinol promotes wound healing as well.
- Vitamin C reduces wrinkles, protects collagen and increases production.
- Aids wound healing.
- Helps to protect against sun damage.
- Reduces hyperpigmentation.
- Evens skin tone.
- Brightens complexion.
- Acts like armor against pollution and other free radicals.
- 10% off – The new products and entire Elina Organics Skin Care Products collection is available at my office store. Call/text Irina @206-383-4243, e-mail: email@example.com
- 10% offAloe Vera Signature Facialfor dehydrated, dry, tired, dull and irritated skin complexions. (Regular-$150)
This treatment includes steaming, deep pore cleansing, exfoliation with enzymes and light dermabrasion polishing, extractions (optional), treating with healing ingredients, Aloe Vera powdered mask infused with ultrasonic equipment, hearbal tea compresses to release the mask, wonderful relaxing and soothing massage for the face, shoulders, and upper back, followed by infusion of the vitamin serum blend, and continued with customized cooling and soothing Aloe Vera Collagen Mask. The treatment finishes with herbal tea compresses with acupressure massage and application of the organic products for the skin type and application of sun protection product.
- It soothes and heals sunburns . Aloin, a compound of the aloe plant has anti-inflammatory property that aid in the skin-healing process. It is full of antioxidants and specifically with metallothionein, which helps to protect the skin from the sun damage.
- Helps fade dark spots. Aloesin is effective in treatng UV-induces and post acne hyperpigmentation by regulating melanin production.
- Helps to moisturize the skin by increasing the water content in the skin.
- It provides healthy aging for skin: stimulates products of hyaluronic acid, helps with skin elasticity, decreases the appearance of fine lines
- Helps to clear up inflammatory and noninflammatory acne.
- Sooths psoriasis and eczema. Aloe Vera benefits the skin with antiseptic acting against fungi, bacteria, and viruses.
- Helps to heal the scalp by treating with antibacterial and anti fungal property and preventing dandruff by significant reduction in symptoms: scaling and itching.
- Also might be helpful with fading of the stretch marks by increasing the production of the hyaluronic acid, collagen, and elastin.
- Gift Certificates for the treatments and product purchase are available: text/call 206- 383-4243, firstname.lastname@example.org