This signature super anti-aging, wrinkle fighter, brightening, and skin firming treatment starts with deep pore cleansing using Spring Rose Tea Water, exfoliation with Fruit Peel and Rose Enzyme Mask, extractions (optional). Then the skin is treated with Vitamin C, Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid Serum infused with Oxygen Therapy over Ascorbyl Palmitate application (gentle and easy absorbing form of vitamin C), continued with relaxing soothing and firming Massage using a blend of Rose Essences and Moisturizing Oils. After that the skin is nourished with freshly customized Rose Petals- Berry- Chocolate Mask penetrated with RF firming- lifting equipment and with Bio-light therapy equipment, and finally the skin is moisturized accordingly your skin type with application of Sun-Shelter.
Vitamin C benefits the skin in so many ways:
• It is super hydrating for any kinds of skin, specifically great for acne and oily skin types as they also need a lot of hydration.
• Vitamin C is very brightening the aging spots, fading pigmentation, and making smoother the skin’s surface to reduce dullness, which gives skin a youthful glow.
• It helps to reduce inflammation in the skin and return even tone to the skin complexion.
• Vitamin C helps to reduce hyperpigmentation (sun and age spots, malsea, etc.) and stabilize melanin production.
• It reduces dark circles around the eyes helping with hydration, plumping, and brightening.
• Vitamin C is a strong boost to promote collagen production in the aging skin to fight fine lines and wrinkles.
• It helps to firm the sagging skin because of the new collagen production which keeps the skin firm and elastic.
• Vitamin C is powerful antioxidant and a great natural sun protector as it fights against free radical damage of the skin.
• It might be soothing for sunburns in a form of Ascorbyl Palmitate and boosts wound healing.