The Ayurveda definition comes from traditional Hindu system of alternative medicine, which is based on the idea of balance in bodily system: body, mind, spirit using comprehensive holistic approach especially by emphasizing diet, herbal remedies, exercise, meditation, and yogic breathing. According to Ayurveda, the human body is composed of five basics- space, air, fire, water and earth manifest in the human body as three tridosas: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. These three govern creation, maintenance and destruction of bodily tissues as well as the assimilation and elimination.
The benefits of Ayurveda in skin care:
- Healthy and Glowing Skin and Hair
- Cleansing the skin from impurities and excess oils
- Reduction of inflammation
- Reduction of the stress
- The natural ingredients and herbs are used in the skin protocol to perform healing effect on the skin: gold, pearl, spirulina, gotucola, cranberry, dandelion, marigold, rose hips, amber, etc.
- The energy of gemstones and Guasha gemstones is performed for reenergizing, lymphatic drainage and lifting effect