Aloe Vera signature facial is perfect for dehydrated, dry, tired, dull and irritated skin complexions.
This treatment includes steaming, deep pore cleansing, exfoliation with enzymes and light dermabrasion polishing, extractions (optional), treating with healing ingredients, Aloe Vera powdered mask infused with ultrasonic equipment, herbal tea compresses to release the mask, wonderful relaxing and soothing massage for the face, shoulders, and upper back, followed by infusion of the vitamin serum blend, and continued with customized cooling and soothing Aloe Vera Collagen Mask. The treatment finishes with herbal tea compresses with acupressure massage and application of the organic products for the skin type and application of sun protection product.
Aloe Vera Benefits
- It soothes and heals sunburns . Aloesin, a compound of the aloe plant has anti-inflammatory property that aid in the skin-healing process. It is full of antioxidants and specifically with metallothionein, which helps to protect the skin from the sun damage.
- Helps fade dark spots. Aloesin is effective in treatng UV-induces and post acne hyperpigmentation by regulating melanin production.
- Helps to moisturize the skin by increasing the water content in the skin.
- It provides healthy aging for skin: stimulates products of hyaluronic acid, helps with skin elasticity, decreases the appearance of fine lines
- Helps to clear up inflammatory and noninflammatory acne.
- Sooths psoriasis and eczema. Aloe Vera benefits the skin with antiseptic acting against fungi, bacteria, and viruses.
- Helps to heal the scalp by treating with antibacterial and anti fungal property and preventing dandruff by significant reduction in symptoms: scaling and itching.
- Also might be helpful with fading of the stretch marks by increasing the production of the hyaluronic acid, collagen, and elastin.