I hope everyone is staying healthy and well and enjoying a beautiful spring season this year.
I would like to offer you a new way to connect on Zoom to consult for any skin problems, conditions, or skin care home regime questions during this quarantine time.
To request a consultation over Zoom please call/text Irina @ 206-383-4243 or e-mail: email@example.com
- There is 15% off Sale of Organic Skin Care Products with FREE delivery continuing; https://shop.irinaskincare.com
- Please let me know if you are short on some products, I will place an order for you.
- Gift Certificates for services or products are also available.
- Also, I would like to let you know that Elina Organics introduced 3 new products:
- 1)💙INTRODUCING – Skin Recovery Protective Healing Cream-$52. For Stressed, Inflamed, & Problem Complexion. This product is also very beneficial for people who wear PPE to avoid bruising and irritation. A lot of products for acne-prone and inflamed complexions have a drying effect on the skin. This cream is specifically formulated for irritated, inflamed, stressed rosacea, and acne-prone dry complexion. Extracts of Arnica and have been used for centuries to heal bruised and damaged skin. Colloidal Copper additionally to its antiseptic properties also helps to rebuild collagen and elastin as well as speed up the skin healing process.
- BENEFITS OF COLLODIAL COPPER: Treats wounds, infections, and burns. It stimulates the formation of collagen and elastin and helps to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles while tightening and thickening the skin. It’s a potent antioxidant for the skin. It helps retain moisture while giving your skin a nice healthy glow.
- BENEFITS OF ARNICA EXTRACT: The Arnica plant is known for its healing properties. It can be applied to the skin in order to heal bruises more quickly and soothe inflammation. Arnica has been known to work wonders with acne, even in very difficult, cystic (hormonal) cases.
- BENEFITS OF SPONGILLA EXTRACT (FRESHWATER SPONGE) : Spongilla also is known as Badyaga, is used to reduce puffiness, irritation, and discolorations. It will help to calm and heal the skin.
- 2) Angelite Crystal Elixir-$88.00 Visibly Firms, Heals, & Hydrates. Any complexion will benefit from this collagen restoring formula. It will visibly firm and hydrate dry and aging skin and heal and calm acne-prone complexion with Angelite Extract, Snow Mushroom, and Copper Peptides. Use as an anti-aging serum or calming moisturize.
- ANGELITE CRYSTAL is a peaceful crystal that embodies the gentle vibrations of your guardian angels. When you feel its divine energies of support, the angelite meaning acts as a direct line between you and the angel realm. It is a very powerful stone for healers. It also provides protection for the environment or the body. In holistic tradition, Angelite has been used to cool and rejuvenate skin.
- COPPER PEPTIDES Copper peptides help to reduce inflammation and speed up healing of the skin. They also help to firm the skin by increasing collagen and elastin proliferation.
- TREMELLA (SNOW) MUSHROOMS helps lighten hyperpigmentation, age spots, and old acne scars by inhibiting melanin production. In fact, according to several studies, they are more effective than vitamin C, and kojic acid, for skin brightening. Tremella is an incredible youth-preserving mushroom that has the ability to rejuvenate, moisturize, and hydrate the skin naturally. Its unique polysaccharide compounds show remarkable water retaining properties. To give you a better idea of their water-holding differences, hyaluronic acid holds up to 1000 times its weight in water while Tremella mushroom holds about 5 times more water than hyaluronic acid.
- Ingredients: Organic Citrus xaurantium (Orange blossom ) water, Organic Tremella (Snow Mushroom) extract, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Copper tripeptide-1, Angelite extract, Trace Minerals blend (Calcium, Selenium, Phosphorus, Chromium, Manganese, Iron, Molybdenum, Zinc, Vanadium), Leucustoc (Radish Root Ferment).
- 3) Personal Protection Mist- $12 is now available!
- We love being able to offer you sanitizing and protecting products made from healthy ingredients! This sanitizing and purifying mist is created from food-grade ingredients to protect you from pathogens that you could get on your hair, clothes, shoes, or even accessories. Before and after visiting public places, gently mist yourself, your belongings, and surfaces you are going to touch. The powerful combination of Organic Grain Alcohol, Colloidal Copper, and Silver is proven to destroy pathogens. Frankincense Essential Oil is also a great antiseptic with a blissful aroma.
- 4) Nourishing Hand Sanitizer-$10
- The product is made with 80% organic food-grade grain Ethyl Alcohol which will kill all pathogens. Hydrate and nourish your skin with Snow Mushroom Extract (Tremella) and Copper Peptides. This hand sanitizer smells like fresh lavender instead of chemicals.Most conventional hand sanitizers are made with Isopropyl Alcohol and other chemicals that can over-dry jhands and lead to cracks and irritation on the skin’s surface. This is why Elina used organic food-grade Ethyl Alcohol made from grain.Snow Mushroom (Tremella) has extensive skin hydrating and nourishing properties as well as Copper Peptides which help to restore the skin and have anti-microbial properties. THis formula is extremely concentrated. You do not need more than 3-4 drops on your hands.This Nourishing Hand Sanitizer is very spreadable and will create invisible gloves over your hands which will hydrate and protect your skin form viruses and harmful bacteria.
Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol 80%, Organic tremella mushroom (snow mushroom extract), organic vegetable glycerin, copper peptides.
Amber Acids (Succinic Acid) have deep rejuvenating qualities. They deliver strong anti-oxidants that combat free radical damage. Crushed Amber also brightens, firms, and tones the skin. Massage over the face or entire body.
Crushed Amber is enriched with succinic acid, co-enzyme Q-10, a blend of natural vitamins, sunflower phospholipids, and arnica. Amber Acids (Succinic Acid) have deep rejuvenating qualities. They deliver strong anti-oxidants that combat free radical damage. Crushed Amber also brightens, firms, and tones the skin. Massage over the face or entire body.
Elina has made a decision to offer you the professional product, Crushed Amber. It has never been available for customers because it has been used for face and body professional spa treatments, only. This skin-renewing treatment has been featured by American Spa Magazine
and Chicago Magazine
Ingredients: All Phyto Ingredients are Certified Organic: Distilled Water, Extracts of Aloe Vera, Rosa Damascena (Rose), Gingko Biloba, Essential Oil of Prunus Dulcis (Almond), Baltic Amber Powder, Essential Oils of Persea Americana (Avocado) and Hippophae (Sea Buckthorn), Organic Phospholipid Liposomes Gel, Ribes Nigrum (Black Current), Extract of Salix Nigra (Willow Bark), Glutathione, Succinic Acid, Extract of Baltic Amber, Xanthan Gum, Hyaluronic Acid, Extract of Green Amber, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (Rosemary Oleoresin), Essential Oils of Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) & Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla)
- Want to simulate a spa experience at home? Try a relaxing facial with these steps:
- Cleanse your skin: If you’re already wearing makeup.There is a suggestion to double the time for your skin cleansing.
- Steam your skin: To help open up your pores use an at-home steamer or covering your head with a towel then placing your face over a pot of hot water with essential oils or herbal tea.
- Exfoliate: Try an enzyme scrub (sensitive skin types can try a less abrasive exfoliating mask) to slough off dead skin cells.
- Apply a mask: After washing off the scrub, clear skin of impurities with a mask focused on your current needs (acne, dryness, etc.).
- Massage skin: Wash off your mask and massage all around your face, focusing movement upward. “Spend as much time as you’d like on this step. Massage helps to deliver oxygen rich blood to the skin,” Marino said.
- Tone skin: Press (don’t rub) a touch of toner into the skin using cotton pads to hydrate and balance it out. “A good, hydrating toner will also be a carrier system to help with product penetration with your serums and creams,” Marino said.
- Serum and moisturizer: Now that your pores are opened up, it’s time to soak in some nutrients with a serum and moisturizer targeted to your skin’s needs.
- Don’t forget your lips and eyes: Add a moisturizing lip balm and hydrating eye cream to round out your facial.
Enjoy beautiful spring season!
Licensed Holistic Aesthetician